Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Izzi iBurst Wireless Broadband Service (Report 3)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Try dialing their customer service or support no. (Toll Free) 1800-88-8638 and tell me whether u can get through. I have been trying for more than an hour cause this afternoon I couldn't log on to the network at all. There was an error telling me unable to recognize user name and password and then domain error and etc. I left 2 messages on their voice message box and until now (way past midnight) I have not receive any reply or courtesy called at all. At least have some decency to informed your customer to let them know you are upgrading or something la. Just create an excuse to shut everybody up. Ain't that what company such as Izzinet Sdn Bhd are good at.

Pathetic and bloody bad company. Btw, that was my first and last phone-in support I
ever done. You can read lots of other complaint in the Low Yat forum under Broadband User feedback - Izzinet.

Btw, if you wanna really know where is their base station don't bother politely asking them where is it cause I have tried. I wanted to know where was the transmitter tower so that I can point my antennae to the correct direction for optimum performance but the support staff didn't want to tell me cause it's company secret . So I did a search on wikimapia and wola......its there opposite the Damansara Utama Police Station. Here try this link.

As for their own Izzi Wireless Broadband coverage map, its pathetic, unreliable and not accurate. Take a look for yourself. I think the company have their hands full already. Perhaps not enough money or don't want to invest anymore transmission tower unless hit some milestone in the numbers of subscription increase. I still think they are trying to squeeze the max no. of user into a single bandwidth. Optimum broadband transmission design, I believe.


0 Responses to “Izzi iBurst Wireless Broadband Service (Report 3)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3