Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Izzi iBurst Wireless Broadband Service (Report 2)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Izzinet wireless broadband service had been getting from bad to worst. I have been trying to update my Ad-Ware SE definition update for ages and till today I have not been successful. When I try to download Ad-Ware 2007 which is approx. 20Mb, it wasn't successful at all. Every time without fail it just terminated by itself and unable to finish downloading it. I thought perhaps its just one of those days but then every night it is the same symptom. I gave up.

When I was using another comp at a different place using streamyx 512kbps, I could update my Ad-Ware SE without fail and watch youtube seamlessly. Can you imagine that ? You couldn't unless you have use dial-up connection before. So bloody slow and hopeless. I give up and am therefore had the last straw. Am going to terminate the service as soon as I settle all the tedious and rough part of it all. Need to know when is the cut-off date so that I can terminate the service and switch to streamyx. I understand that currently there is a promotion for 1Mbps package offer with free modem at RM77/mth.

I am also planning to get the Panasonic dual dect phones which is going on a promotion now. Its RM 188 I think though can't find it anywhere on the net at all. Have to go and search through the papers to confirm the offered.

By the way, for everybody's info, I couldn't't download Ad-Ware 2007 last night again and neither was I able to download some driver update for my mobo (motherboard). Those driver files and definition update was't huge at all but nevertheless I couldn't download at all. Its like I am surfing dial-up and all I can access was http. Either that or they are blocking whatever download that I am actually doing. As usual my connection speed was only approx. 150Kbps and hovering mostly around 20Kbps. Its so much worst than 3rd world country. I think we are under 5th world catergory though we have MSC and etc.


0 Responses to “Izzi iBurst Wireless Broadband Service (Report 2)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3