Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Instinct


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




There is this cute little girl that I like very much. She is so sweet looking and adorable that I just love to cuddle or carry her. However, she 's not my kid and I worry people might wrongly misconstrued my intention and accuse of me of being a paedophile. I am not sure how her parents would see this from their point of view either.

I told wifey about it and she just brush it off and assume I am interested in a girl stork. I am aware of being biases and etc and am therefore very careful with what I do. Nevertheless, I just find her adorable and cute and everytime I think about it I just want to carry her. I feel she's a bit deprive and oppress. Perhaps that explain why I like her so much compare to her elder sister who is just 2 yrs older.

I just have the click with kids that are small, cute and adorable. Perhaps their innocent look and naivety attract me a lot. I hate her sister. She's much more arrogant, nosy and prima donna. This girl previously was deprive of their parents attention because she was mostly taken care of my a indon maid. She was bath, feed, play and if I am not mistaken slept together with the maid. I find the parents pathetic and biased. I can't say or totally blame them for we are all not perfect human being and I have my share of biases and experience dealing with my own kids.

On many occasion, I too felt I wasn't being myself and perhaps putting too much pressure and emotional stress on my elder one. Well, that is another stories all together.

I am still trying to figure out how to put to words my feeling for the little cute girl. Objectively, she wasn't very pretty or attractive and etc.............something which many kids from a rich and average family are. Subjectively, she wasn't at all outstanding nor smart and clever like most kids will be trying to portray.

To sum it all up, I just "CLICK" with her.


0 Responses to “Instinct”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3