Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Izzi iBurst Wireless Broadband Service (Report 1)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I have been subscribing to this wireless broadband service (using iBurst technology) from a company known as Izzinet for less than a week now and find their bandwidth speed absurd. I feel cheated. They claimed to offer 1MB broadband service but all I am getting is roughly 150kb/s. At first I thought nah....can't be.....must be something wrong with the speed tester site or just the timing and etc. So last weekend when I was online with a bunch of friends on YM, I ask all of them to go to www.speedtest.net for broadband speed benchmarking. To my astonishment, all of them are getting at least 1000kb/s for dl. I didn't believe them at first then I ask them to go to izzi website speed testing and they got the same result. I was embarassed. Could it be the software of the site concern and etc ?

Next, we did the same speed benchmarking using Jaring, TMNET and yet the result was consistent. I was only getting approx. 10% of what they are getting. I am paying RM 96 (RM 104.xx to be precise) for their 1MB dl speed access and all I am getting is just 150kbps. Thats just pathetic and I was totally embarassed.

I was piss off and you could see steam all coming out of my ears and etc. It just makes me sick. After all that was claim by this company and etc, I think at the end of the day they are just trying to cheat innocent people like me. I didn't expect theirs service to be so lousy and so dishonest. I am only into a fourth day of their service and I could see that they are making lots of promises.

I don't know what else I can do at the moment though I have launch a complaint with them. Hopefully they can provide me with an accurate and acceptable explanation else I want to terminate my service. I am giving them a chance first. Give them the benefit of doubt else as last resort I will have to make an official MCMC complaint.

This really put my broadband experience off. I am paying a premium for a service and yet I am getting crap quality and fake numbers.


0 Responses to “Izzi iBurst Wireless Broadband Service (Report 1)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3