Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Rinsing the Little Bird


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




How do guys pee in the loo ? Do you just open, point, shoot, zip and on the go ? Ok maybe perhaps a little bit washing of the hand for hygienic purposes and etc.....hehe.

The reason I am posing this question is because in the company that I am working in, there's a few Malay so called executive who have funny habits or practices. I don't think it has something to do with religion but just habits and practices pick up while they were young.

I find it all weird and therefore decided to ask a few male colleague what they thought of it. To my astonishment, everybody wasn't very comfortable with it and find it unacceptable. However, non speak out of this matter until I raise it. They simply think that it is unhygienic and rude.

For example these few Malay executive have a habit of standing near the basin after peeing and washing their little bird. OMG, can you imagine that........putting his little bird on the basin or with 1 hand holding the little bird while the other hand turn on the tap water and trying to rinse the bird at the same time.

Its totally unacceptable to me. Its unhygienic and bloody filthy contaminating the basin as well as the tap knob itself. My colleague and I just fail to understand their dirty little habit. Totally unacceptable and rude.

So how and what should we do ? Nothing cause will you approach him and the others and nicely tell them what they are doing is totally rude and unhygienic ? Will you ? Will you ? Imagine, hei mister, can you just go and do "open, point, shoot, zip" and nothing else the next time you visit the loo !!

I just have to write something about this after having been in the awkward position of almost nearly using the same basin and tap knob that one of them was using just now. Phew.........that was my greatest escape encountered in the loo....:)) sigh


0 Responses to “Rinsing the Little Bird”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3