Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Click A HP Cartridge or Call A HP Cartridge (1-800-88-4848)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Have anyone try the above. I mean I was impressed with their catchy line, the kind of exceptional service they offer and etc. I was awe with their innovation and strategies. I was smitten with their service offer and I couldn't refuse. So I thought to myself, just try it out.

Hence, early in the morning I placed an order through www.hp.com.my and I got a confirmation email on it. So I thought………just wait awhile and I should be getting a call soon. Chialat…….at around 12.00 (lunch) almost 2 hours after my order was placed a lady from Pacific Office & Supplies (HP 3rd party vendor) call me to tell me they can't deliver the ink cartridge. I ask why, cause in their website it was written that delivery will be delivered on the same day if you place the order at least 6 hrs in advance and before 2pm each day. She was like….huh……..doesn't know got this kind of clauses and trying to divert issue already.

I strongly insist that they keep their promise and delivered to me as stated on the website. After some hesitation and etc, she tells me she will call back again to confirm on the schedule. Almost another 2hrs had past and yet I didn't receive any phone call at all. Therefore, I proceeded what a frustrated customer would usually do; I call their CS direct toll free line. Imagine my shock too when the lady on the other line Ms.Shanegan or something also questioning me on the delivery on the same day service. She told me the vendor doesn't deliver on the same day and neither was HP company policy to deliver on the same day.

Tell me……if I wasn't working tomorrow would I be using this "Call a Cartridge" service. I might as well go to the nearest computer store to buy it off the shelf. The reason I will not be at home and also not free is more than justify my own reasoning and point to use their innovative service. But NO…………….the woman on the line was a bit "dungu" / stone or whatever you call it. She was questioning me on their company policy and services on offered. She has zero knowledge and blank mind of what her company is selling and providing. I was practically losing my patient with her already. Finally I gave up and tell her to treat me as a new customer who is just placing a new order and I want her to find me a vendor who can make the delivery asap.

It was horrible. Then I follow it up with her by telling her that if I don't receive my cartridge by today me will make an official complaint. Guess what, later on at around 5.20pm, an Indian fellow call me and was trying to ask me about whether the vendor had delivered the cartridge yet or not. I'm fine with that but I can't help knocking my head on the wall cause trying to explain to this Indian national his company policy and services. He was a call center operator and most probably based in India itself. He had a very strong Indian slang English accent to his voice. I have nothing against them but why HP does always hired Indians and etc who doesn't know their own bread and butter business. It was like talking to a wall.

If you had seen the 2007 Movie of the year…..TRANSFORMER then you would have known what I mean. The part where the soldier are all trying to defend themselves against the scorpion robot and the officer take out his credit card to make an emergency overseas call. The other line was the telephone operator who doesn't know anything and doesn't care much of what was happening. Speaking with his Indian slang English, he had one hand holding the phone while the other digging his nose. I can't help making a similar comparison with the jerk / clown (whatever u called it) with the HP telephone operator. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against them. They are fine and useful but the way they speak is like they have whole day. They are just very slack and not very smart...............that's the impression I have on them.

At the end of the day, this is my 2nd experience having to deal with them. On both occasion I didn't have a very nice experience. It was as if I was dealing with a robot. Machines who don't know how to think and doesn't know his/her own business product or philosophy.


0 Responses to “Click A HP Cartridge or Call A HP Cartridge (1-800-88-4848)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3