Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Century NS40L


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




My personal transport died down on me just the other day. I started the car an hour before that and it was all fine. However, when I was about to leave, the starter wouldn't even turn on at all. I told myself, I must had use up the last juice on the battery.

Luckily I was still in the office and hence I call up a few guys to help me. After a few nudge and pushes, it finally roar into life. The technique was to turn "ON" permanently the key. Engaged the gear into 2nd level and then call out loud for everyone to push. After moving for a wee bit distance, let go of the clutch slowly and voila...............the lion came roaring again.


The next day I went to the spare parts shop to get a replacement. Seem that the cost had sky rocketed exponentially. What use to cost me RM 140 for a maintenance free batt, now would set me back approx RM 180. What !!! I shouted, did I hear it correctly. Those businesses are taking all this for granted and trying to make more I presume.

Did I hear or read somewhere that the inflation rate in MY is under control and consider negligible ? Obviously the real data and the actual situation are differing greatly. Perhaps those statistician didn't know how to count in the first place. Pathetic..................and sad the state of all average Malaysians are in right now.

By the way, did you know that the price of old batteries had jumped from RM 5 to approx. RM 20-30. I counted that if I would have to steal, scavenge or buy at least 10pcs of old batteries a day then I would have RM 300 per day. After all 10 batteries per day isn't many if you are really hard working and know where to find. So in approx. a month time I would had earn myself a tidy sum of RM 6000 for 20 days work. 20 days work of being an old newspaper/batteries scavenger can help me earn what a fresh graduate can't earn in his/her first 5 years of work.

Give it a thought !! Why study so hard and being scuffle around when you can earn a tidy sum just by being lazy, relax and don't know much.


0 Responses to “Century NS40L”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3