Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




My encounter with a mainland Chinese Woman


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have read about it and heard about it but never in my widest dream had I gave a thought that this would had occur to me. As I was home early a couple of days ago I decided to take a walk around my neighborhood. Unfortunately, as I was walking towards the main road there was this weird looking typical mainland Chinese girl holding a large carrying bag shouting and kept calling me......hei, Mr......Mr.......(in mandarin it was shin shen).

Wifey had told me about her encountered and I have heard from many stories too. Some are con artiste and will try to borrow money from you or to lend your hand phone and etc. So its kind of taken me by surprise. I took a glance at her and continue my walk as if I didn't hear her shouting. I knew she was shouting and calling me but I just pretend I didn't know mandarin and kept my distance and walk off. Was I the easiest target she could find or I was just a random pick ? I am not sure about why all this mainland Chinese are giving every Chinese in MY a bad name.

Why can't they just find a legitimate work and do something righteous. I feel ashamed sometimes why all these Chinese are famous for being the smartest con men, syndicate and fraud and etc. All for the wrong reason.


0 Responses to “My encounter with a mainland Chinese Woman”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3