Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Politic 101


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was watching the news last night and there was this old man that capture my attention. He was basically surrounded by reporters, cameramen and etc. People kept asking him question and he was answering it in impeccable royal British English. I was stun and I have to give him credit and respect for it. From the wrinkles on his face and his dark complexion and aging skin condition I think I put him in around 80yrs old. What surprises me more was that he was voicing his strong support to our current PM. If I remember it correctly, he was saying all Mubarat members and UMNO veteran are standing firm and fully 100% supporting out beloved PM. To add salt and to spice the interview, he told everyone that there are only sporadic and uncultured UMNO members who are voicing dissatisfaction against the PM outside the system. It wasn't people in the association itself but rumbling outside the fence. He was backing his claim with self representation of his own association and others as well. He loudly proclaimed when ask whether he was an UMNO member or not, that he was the pioneer and had join it since 1945. His strong words like asking the PM not to sway and rock by the wind and etc was convincing.

If you ask me, I think he would make a better PM than the Bodowi guy. At least I get convince by his facial expression and his immaculate English. He portray someone with vision, brave and confident. Unfortunately, Mr.Bodowi doesn't even come close to the fellow. Whenever, I see him on the news during a speech or interview, he looks fragile and like someone who doesn't know what the world is going on.

Not sure was it real or he is faking it. If I remember correctly when he first ascend the position, he was full of confidence, vibrant and looks like a bull. Nowadays, he is just like a mouse to me.


0 Responses to “Politic 101”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3