Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Liar, Liar in the top most Hierarchy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I came across this today. Anyway its an old news now. I felt it was contradictory and hence deserve to be mention here. The flip flop fellow really can lie through his teeth. He doesn't feel ashamed of it and neither is he a man of his word. This really speaks volume on the people he leads. Perhaps its the other way round where other people are actually leading him.............hehehe.

Anyway, come this GE2008 I hope everybody would vote wisely. Nevertheless, I know of many friends, acquaintance and etc who are not going to vote at all. Some are going away for holiday on the 8th March itself and also some are totally abstaining themselves from voting.

Many of my colleague are hypocrite. They always tell me this and that and kept complaining about toll hike, price hike, many injustice and etc but yet they are not even going to try to register themselves to vote. Some are as old as 40++ and yet they have never in their entire life voted. They never felt the need to vote cause its pointless, lazy and ignorant. Their attitude towards their rights are really apathy. Don't care and never bother.

I read a great article in 1 of the blogs the other day. Its was about the body snatching activities which had been going on lately and it just send a shiver into my spine. I hope it doesn't happen to my colleague but yet felt perhaps they need a lesson in life to open up their selfish attitude and also to open others eye wide. We always teaches kids not to be selfish, self centre and ignorant. We teaches them to stand for principal and to be honourable. Yet, non of my colleague possess any of this character at all. Sadly I am disappointed with them. But what can I do. They are those typical Chinese educated who are born and bred like a frog in a cage. Spoon fed throughout their life but lucky to be as successful as they are now. They don't know much about the green house effect, world news, politics but only themselves and money.


0 Responses to “Liar, Liar in the top most Hierarchy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3