Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Short Notes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Early in the morning today I got a message from wifey that her good friend M's father had just pass away. Heard from wifey that M father felt from a lorry.....or was it a truck. I know that the parents stayed in USJ area and hence are quite well to do. Anyway they are from a humble family background. The first thing I thought when I saw the message was ..........61.......still so young and it could hit anybody, especially my parents. They are old but to me they are still young and as ever vibrant and healthy. I am more worry than ever now. I feel I am very old already cause not sure what the future lies ahead and what is waiting for me.


0 Responses to “Short Notes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3