Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




National & Chinese School


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I want to discuss about the above issue. Read it in many places and heard many stories on it to. Just which school is the best and in producing the best human being in the real world ? I mean I feel national and Chinese type school have their own individual pros and cons. I think there is just no comparison. But what if I still want to compare apple to apple and to find out once and for all.

Conclusion / Summary

National Type
Chinese Type
Flexible and vibrant (outgoing). Rigid kids.
Always try to stand out. Follow instruction and obedient.
Disrespectful to elders due to westernize philosophy. Respect for elders.
Arrogant. Humble
Less stressful and pressure. Hence relax. Very stressful and tiring.
Open minded and aggressive. Narrow minded and recursive.
Mother tongue or family language - English Mother tongue or family language - Mandarin
Good in science. Good in math's.
Sociable Introvert
Wide knowledge of global issue Knowledge confine to interest only
Excellent English Excellent mandarin
Blunt Sensitive
Adventurous Not too adventurous
Lazy Bookworm
Lazy and care less teacher and head of school Money minded teachers and head of school
No punishment unless very very truant Kids cane frequently by teacher for no books and etc
Having a global mind Individual mind
Very adventurous and sporting Un-adventurous
Strong principle Selfish
Strong team spirit No team spirit
Initiative Passive

I give up. I think there's no winner here cause each has their own merit and demerit. It just a matter of which you prefer at the end of the day. However, I notice that national school has more merit than demerit. Nevertheless, I feel the competitiveness and some good values imparted by the parents itself could play a major influence...........hence ...........Chinese school have the upper edge here.


0 Responses to “National & Chinese School”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3