Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Famous Blogger


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was reading an interesting article during the weekend on this famous blogger interviewing a young successful entrepreneur. The blogger was jacking him up and etc but I was fine with it but a little bit on the fake side. I felt he didn't tell the whole stories and wasn't being honest about it. Come on la......that successful entrepreneur was famous and successful because he had his family help. He was from a well to do family and his dad own a boutique or something in one of the major hotel in the golden triangle area. His family was in the rich and famous circle and hence has all the contact and networking to push his kid up the ladder. I mean I can find lots of good photographer around and most of them are slogging it out for years. Most of the "photojournalism" the name he so happily coin........are fyi working freelance or not for profit. In others words most of them are making a decent living. But this entrepreneur is world famous......he 's only 29, married and loaded.

Yeah, he works hard and etc....so are the rest of the 80% of the society. I have no doubt about that but the interview never once highlighted his family background and the "help" either financially or politically he got indirectly or directly. So like I always said, never trust what you read in the main media and also the blog. They might me telling you the truth but not the whole truth. Sorry I don't want to name names or put any link over here. Just my piece of 2 cents thought.


0 Responses to “Famous Blogger”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3