Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Work


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Had a tough day in the office for the past few weeks. I got a feeling that my local boss is up to no good. He has something up his sleeve. Most probably he's trying to cut me off or something cause by now there is still no call for a group meeting to delegate the work and assignment. The rest of the other group had been assign with job and model in charge. Since I had gotten a new engineer 2 yrs ago and had been training him with all that I know, I think he's trying to deal directly with him and therefore cutting me off and hoping that I die a bored fly. However, he doesn't know me well enough. I don't drop dead without a fight. The tougher the challenge is the better I become. I thrive on those challengers and pressure.

Since he is probably using those isolate tactic to get rid of me, I will just follow the flow and plead ignorant. I am fine with the situation and don't feel too bad about it. I have plenty of space and breath to pick up where I left off a few years ago. I can now spend more time to learn programming languages and etc. I have more time to figure and prioritise my life. I can do many many things. However, I don't think he can keep up these isolate tactic for too long cause else its much more beneficial to me than him. I anticipate him to try to shift me to another section or pushing all those dirty and tedious and minor stuff to me.

He had held a private meeting with another 2 member of our group and had delegated the new S18/24 series model to them. Though both the above model are only minor modification cause it is based from E18/24 series. Therefore job scope wise and model is not as heavy as when I took on 55 models in 2005 and 35 models in 2006. Sometimes I really don't understand the company strategies and direction. All the top management are just followers and getting their direction from Japan. How on earn are those Jap going to make a wise decision when they don't really understand the market locally and globally. What they know and familiar is are with the local Japanese market but they can't assume Japanese market are the same as the rest of the world. I am really baffled ?

I believe my company should go for

1. sourcing new revenue/product and business opportunity and market
2. cost reduction for all product, process and increase efficiency

Emphasis should be prioritise according to above arrangement cause I feel sourcing of new revenue generation is utmost important with the current competitive market. We are called a leader in our business but the strategies are not new and innovative. Its conservative and outdated. We can't compete apple to apple on cost forever and keep sourcing for price reduction on components and parts. There will come a saturation point and then what do we do ? Asking for ridiculous costing some more and then head chopping for scapegoat ? Its predicable and amusing to see this kind of antics. We need to invent, create a new total product to be a leader where we can set the pace and obtain bigger and better profit margin. I can't divert too much detail here but I don't think these kind of information are good ideas or special. Its so common and its freaking clear.

Likewise I am disappointed that such a big MNC are occasionally manage by cows and dogs. They are there just because its was their time, seniority and luck (jackass jack up and kissing ass). Not because they are capable, leadership and knowledge. It's just plain pathetic and nonsense. It so obvious and written up in the stars. Even blind people can sense it. So what's the point if you are at the top of your class, first class honours, leader in so so club, active in sports and etc..........none of that make a difference if you are born behind the line. Take that from me. Living in reality in the real world.



0 Responses to “Work”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3