Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Life in 2007


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Its been awhile....more than awhile since I last wrote here. Was kind of busy with a few projects and hectic schedule. Anyway, what I want to talk about today is life cycle again. Perhaps I had mention or talk about this briefly before. Its scary as we grow older. Kind of deja vu. When we are kids, we are truant and bad and will try our very best to make life hell for our parents. Then we got married, have kids and we are now the copy cat genetically of our parents. We nag, scold and cane them and it just got me thinking that what the hell are we doing. When the kids are all gown up, we are left alone to live in a big empty house. Its kind of scary to think of the whole picture. It really is. Life is a never ending story. Human are never satisfy and emotion are the keys to many many issues. Just how do we deal with it. Truth is I am not too sure cause I myself had been observing and am still figuring it out.
Scenario 1: When there is a big family living in a single house, its happy and merry. However, disaster and quarrel is not too far off either. Nevertheless, when everyone moved out and finally left 2 old folks at home, quiet seem to be their best companion. What do 2 old age man and woman do at home especially at night ? Its eerie and its scary to me. I have no idea how to help them. I want to do something about it but not sure how. We can't moved back.
Scenario 2: I read something interesting from Kickdefella the other day about unplugging the life support system and terminating the suffering of a loved ones. Its scary and it got me into flashback mode. My aunt, my grandfather and also people that I have known. It got me observing that pulling the plug seem normal and sound like the best options for many people. On one hand, we don't want our love ones to suffer yet on the other we want them to survive and pull out a miracle. But does miracle always exist especially if our medical industry seem outdated, bureaucratic and monetary conscious ? Life is really tough and difficult and we are only beginning the early stage of our journey. There is still a long way to go. I'm not too sure whether I can survive and handle all this on my own or not.


0 Responses to “Life in 2007”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3