Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Kaitaia Fire


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You must be wondering what on earth is "Kaitaia Fire". It sound strange and out of this world. Well, its actually a bottle of red hot chilli pepper sauce. If you have known the famous "Tabasco" then this is the competitor. The first time I tasted, it was fantastic. I just like the hot chilli pepper taste. You can say it has its own flavour and it can definitely stand on its own compare to it "Tabasco" counter part. I find "Tobasco" a little bit sour or lemonade to my liking. Perhaps it has been diluted at the place I usually eat.


For those who like to read more on this you can try their official website here. Here are somemore images I found on the net.


0 Responses to “Kaitaia Fire”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3