Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Random


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Some good news for today. It was all a false alarm and on hindsight. Anyway me going for an interview tomorrow. Wish me luck and hopefully the interviewer is very generous and nice. Else........I don't know what to say anymore. However, from day 1 I think I shouldn't put my hope to high. Therefore as excited as I might be, I feel I should not get carry away and come to nothing. Just had a brief chatting with one of my friend working in the company I'm going for an interview. He himself had got an offer from Agilent. However, I really don't like that guy. He's too secretive and too ...........I just don't know what to say. I try asking his salary but he never tell. Not like my other friend. What is so secretive about one's salary. More or less its almost the same but sometimes, before I go for interview, I would prefer to have a survey of the market and get a gauge of the true actual salary of the surrounding.


0 Responses to “Random”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3