Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Spur of The Moment


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Pregnancy is a very taboo and a very headache issue. Lately my wifey had misses her period and we are beginning to suspect that she is pregnant. Being pregnant is a very open and happy issue but nevertheless at the moment we are not financially there yet. We are bot down financially with a new house which we had just bought and in the stage of renovating. It is something both of us are looking forward to. The house would be our milestone or a marker to remind us of how far and long we had gone. It is my dream to be able to own my own house and to be able to built and renovate according to my whim and fancy. That milestone is where we can proudly announce we are liberated.

So if wifey is truly pregnant again, I just had myself to be blamed. Didn't use protection and just follow spontaneity and the spur of moment. Having kids is great but it really is a very big responsibility and also time consuming activities. I don't recommend to those who is faint hearted or busy people on the move. A definite NO, no. So I am not sure what to do now. I pray hard last night to ask god to forgive me once again. Hopefully he has mercy on me and give me another chance to put things right. I will have to make sure the planning and timing are right before deciding to have another baby again. Oh well, whatever happen had happen, just have to wait for the pregnancy test kit result this week.


0 Responses to “Spur of The Moment”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3