Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Bad HP Service Experience


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Had sent in my officejet 5510 for the past 1 week and lodge service report and complaint this and that but up until today nothing has come out of it. The service is really bad. It look and feel like a great and big conglomerate but inside its all just like any backyard company.

1. I called their toll free no. and this Indian lady (call centre located in India) had jot down and recorded our so called conversation. She gave me my Service Ticket No:17904 as reference.

Mistake 1 : She got the service centre date of operation wrongly. Today was suppose to be the eve of Raya and subsequently Malaysia declare 2 days as public holiday. I can tolerate and accept this minor mistake.

2. I sent my officejet directly to their centre at Sri Damansara. Place looks good but the staff there was kind of lax attitude and don't show any respect to their customer. Perhaps this is how American company culture is defined. I brush this aside too.

3. The Indian chap who attended to me by the name of Vincent is a talkative and seem more like a sales guy. I went there hoping they can repair my officejet and don't mind even if I need to pay a small price. However, to my surprise Vincent told me my 5510 is not repairable and need to be replaced. I told him ok but want to know the price first before doing anything about it. I told him the history and also a little bit about how this is the 2nd time I am sending in the same model. The first time was also replaced and this didn't last longer than 6 mths. So I ask him what is the permanent counter-measure if this model is so full of problematic and many market claim.

He answer me straight forward that this is indeed a problematic model. Therefore I wanted a permanent solution. He tells me he will get back to me on Thurs. Thurs had passed and yet I received no update from him. Then on Fri itself he call me and inform that after checking the history and my unhappiness and the fact that the previous factory repair set also have an extended warranty, he tells me he is going to replaced it with another factory repaired unit.

I didn't want to make a fuss and hope that the replacement will be my lucky star so I accepted his suggestion. However, I query him why don't he upgrade my model.

Will talk more on this later. Been very very busy lately.


0 Responses to “Bad HP Service Experience”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3