Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Electricity Increase 12%


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I came across this interesting blog. Curious I made a comparison of some of the people that I know and see whether its hearsay or talk bull without fact. Do read the below first and I will let you know the survey at the end.

Let's to do some calculations here. In Malaysia the average family income is RM3000 (Father works, mother doesn't). I understand there are a lot of families whose income don't reach RM3000, but, to make things simple, lets take RM3000 as the figure. ok la right?

Okay, let's start rolling with a family which has Papa, Mama, 1 daughter and 1 son. ngam ngam..
Calculation starts...

- Electricity and water bil RM100 (no aircond, no home theatre, no water heater k?)
- Telekom and Handphone bil RM100 (cannot make a lot of calls one you know? NO Streamyx also)
- Meal for the whole happy family RM775 (3 meals on RM25/day, RM25 for 4 persons????)
- Papa makan/teh tarik during working hours RM155 (RM5/day, RM5 can eat what?)
- Car repayment RM400 (a proton saga aeroback, 7 years repayment)
- Petrol RM300 (Living in City, Jam) Go to work, bring son to school, only can afford one car running.
- Insurance RM650, (kids, wife and myself).
- House repayment RM750 (Low cost housing repayment for 30 years, retired still have to work to pay house!)
- Tuition RM80 (got that cheap meh?? No, I don't think so)
- Older children pocket money @ school RM20 (RM1/day, eat bread??)
- School fees RM30 (enough ah??)
- School books and etc etc. RM100 (always got extra to pay in school)
- Younger children milk powder RM50 (cannot have the DHA, BHA, PHA one, expensive)
- Miscellaneous RM100 (shampoo, rice, sauce, toilet paper)

oh wait!!! I have to stop here, so... No Astro, no movie @ cinema, no DVD, no CD, no online, cannot KFC, cannot Mc Donald, cannot go Park walk during weekend(petrol expensive), no chit chat on phone with grandparents, and etc...

Let's use a calculator to total up... WALAO EI.. Shit! RM3610 already.. EPF belum potong, income tax lagi,........ oledi --- RM610... How to survive laa tuan-tuan dan puan-puan sekalian??? Our Deputy Prime Minister ask us to change lifestyle?

Calculation ends...
How to change? Don't eat? Don't work? Don't send children to school and study? Besides that, I believe in Malaysia population, there are millions of Rakyat Malaysia which still don't earn RM3000/month!!!

What is this? Ini lah Malaysia Boleh.. Sorry.. it should be Malaysians Boleh, because we're still alive and kicking!!

Our politicians must be mad!!!!!!

p/s - 25/2/2006, eletrik naik 12% kalau dulu belanja RM100 sebulan sekarang dah RM112 sebulan.

OK....as hard or as bad as I agreed with the above and am not very pro-Abdullah Badawi I have to say my technician response took me by surprise. He can still make a living with 3k with 2 kids and a wife (whose not working). I ask him to list down his expenses and I total it up for him and found the discrepancies with the above on the insurance - RM650. Seem Malays usually don't buy insurance unless they are rich. In addition though he drive a Mazda 323F (for show off purposes and balik kampung) his transportation on weekdays are with motorcycle and that is RM 6 per week only (on petrol).

No tuition for kids. As for milk, the younger ones only drink breast milk and etc. In addition to that, he can usually earn more than RM 4k per month if he does more than 40hrs of overtime. Can you imagine that happening. So I guess Najib and Badawi lifestyle change does make an echo and have valid reason. Now I will just go and get myself a motorcycle and perhaps marry a Malay girl to get special privileges so that my kids have a guaranteed university future and career. What a F%#^% world this is.


0 Responses to “Electricity Increase 12%”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3