Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Milk


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My eldest son of 4 are having problem drinking milk for the past few weeks. He just couldn't and wouldn't drink the formula milk we gave him. Perhaps its the taste or something but we try switching to another brand (from Anlene to Pediasure) and yet still the same result. He just cannot and don't want to drink anymore no matter what we do. I try talking to him, persuading, scolding and caning him and etc but all to no avail.
 
Therefore really hope this week I can figure it out cause I have been seeing him getting thinner and thinner. I don't want him to be like me. Did a few research on this issue but found all the answer not very helpful not matching to the condition we had here. I mean if we are in UK then perhaps there are more choices and selection. Over here there's not more than 10 type of formula milk. Not sure can get soy milk which I had been hearing about too.
 
My understanding was milk give 2 important nutritional ingredients, that is CALCIUM and FAT. I want my son to be FAT, healthy and growing. I don't believe its gene or anything like that cause I have seen parents who are physically small in size raising a well grown kid. Therefore, my so called food expert wife would definitely doubt me on this.
 
I would try another approach tonight cause I know that he likes this multi-vitamin that I bought for him. Perhaps if I crush the tablet vitamins and mixed it into his milk it would entice him to drink finish the milk. I really hope it helps.
   
http://www.dietitian.com/milk.html
http://life.familyeducation.com/baby/nutrition/41897.html
http://www.babycenter.com/dilemma/toddler/toddlerfeeding/1125737.html


0 Responses to “Milk”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3