Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Keling


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The all important word was once used by an MP in Parliament and in DBP new dictionary. I didn't agreed with the word then but now I think it is relevant. Why !! The past whole week I have been jinx and kept meeting "Keling" who are arrogant, obnoxious and selfish.
 
First, as I was driving on a straight 2 lane road, all of a sudden there was this car who came out from the left and straight onto my lane. I mean what the F^&%&*^. My immediate response was giving the high beam signal as I was trying hard to brake. Luckily I did not knock into her car. However the exciting part wasn't over yet. After I overtook her (she still has the ass to drive like a snail) she has the guts to look at me and give me the "what the #$%$#$% you were doing" and shouting in her car. My response was "WOW" that was the most ugliest and disgusting creature I have ever seen. She was drop dead ugly and she was like going berserk. I'm not sure why "Keling" always drive like that. To top it all up why do "Keling" always act like they are crazy, bazooka or yakuza. They are always right and others are stupid. Why can't they behave and be compassionate and kind. Is it in their culture to terrorise others and do what they like ? Its like the whole world belongs to them only and therefore have more rights.
 
Second scenario, my door bell rung a few times. I went out to see who my guest was as I was having many guest a few weeks back. To my surprise there was a few "Keling" kid playing around with my door bell. If kid only also never mind but they were accompany by their mother and grandmother. Guess what was their response when I look at them. They pretend they didn't see me and keep walking away but look back once awhile and then stare at me as if "what the shit". I wasn't looking at an apology or what but just a smile and some gesture that her kids was very naughty or something. No not a single response but the arrogant "tidak apa" attitude. She just live a few houses down the road from mine. Hopefully they will move out soon since they are renting. Ever since they moved in a few years ago the place had been turn into disco and pub every now and then......sometimes till early wee hours. Police came once and had some conversation with them also no use.
 
Third, I had a acquaintance who told me he had a neighbour who had just planted a small bamboo tree in his own garden but the leaves are going over to his side of the house. Hence he is piss off and thinking of a way to fixed em or what ever to turn the jinx. Heard him say that for "Keling" the bamboo trees give bad luck and etc.
 
Why do "Keling" always have to be the Doctor, Lawyer or Policeman ???? Why Why !! Else they will become the society scum stealing metal, aluminium or whatever they can get their hands on. Just wish they will rot in $#%^# and get what they deserve. They are all bastard if you ask me.


0 Responses to “Keling”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3