Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Woman


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Woman (not plural),....there are interesting and yet irritating. It just get into your nerve. I don't mean to be bias and etc but from my experience I just can't figure it out why some woman can just shoot words out from their mouth without going through the head. The reason I said this is cause yesterday I was totally piss off with one of my colleague who incidentally was a woman. Though she has a degree in EE, top of her class with good ample results, it just does not reflect on her at all. I'm beginning to wonder how on earth does this people go through their uni with a breeze while I on the other hand was not so lucky. Imagine a 40+ something lady with a renowned degree who has not heard of google nor how to use the computer. I mean how stupid can you be. Before you make judgement about her computer literacy let me tell you she's a late boomer who only completed her first degree Aren't those form the basic of her education and thought. He thinking are so narrow that her only aim in life is to get marry, have kids and have lots of money. She has no intellectual thoughts at all that was till she met me and I started slowly to educate her. However occasionally........probably most of the time she still gets on my nerve.
 
When you see your boss around or whatever, be smart and don't la talk so loud about other people secret and etc. Do I need to tell this to her like ABC. Its so common sense but sadly to say I don't see many people that I know have that. I don't like cursing people but sometimes it really piss you off when you meet woman who are slow, no common sense and loud mouth. Of course luckily for me I am not marry to a woman like this. I have to say this cause not sure whether my wife will be dropping by to check my blog here. :)) Indemnify myself
 
Anyway, back to the main point. I just hate dumb woman. No matter how pretty, beautiful and etc they are I would never like dumb woman who has no common sense. I just cannot tolerate them. They always surprises you with their anecdote and antics. If I don't want to tell my stories or keep a secret of something pls respect my wishes and don't act dumb like you don't know. That's why I mention perhaps they don't use their brain power much but most often than not their boobs to do the talking. I hope I don't have to meet these woman too often. It would really kill me. No hard feelings to all woman just those that I happen to encounter.


0 Responses to “Woman”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3