Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




My "Wife"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is a very sad day for me. I will be letting go of my beloved car of 9 yrs. I took real good care of the car, polishing it in the initial few bachelor yrs, clean and repair/improved on whatever flaw that it has. The car has really serve me well and not once had it let me down except when the radiator couldn't stand the pressure of going up Genting. I really love the car. I just love the sound it crank up every morning or the first time I start the car. Though its a carburetor car, it perform very well and exceed my expectation. My previous old '79 Honda Civic wasn't that reliable. It had many times fail me and left me stranded by the roadside. On certain morning or most of the morning I had a hard time cranking it up. It just wouldn't start and it always give me the sound of carburetor.....cccreankkkkkk
 
I will truly miss the car. The smell, the cooling air-con and the spaciousness. Not sure how am I going to get over it. To add salt to the wound, when I try to get the salesman ( Mr.Willie Tan) from Went Soon Auto to sign a form that I had prepared to note/clarify that the said transaction had been done at this time and date and etc he was not very happy about it. I mean what the F%$#% . He can ask for my IC and verification and etc why can't I ask from him. The problem with dealing with all this dumb ass and idiot is there are not aware or still at their old hats. They will never change and think the way business is done is by being monopolistic and individualistic. That's why his business can't grow and remain the same for so many years. They can look for a living earning a few thousand a month and occasionally during the good old times many many thousand just for doing nothing. During the good period of thriving car business, money just flow easily for them cause they play with the market and also manipulating customer.
 
In this period of 21st century those dumb ass are beginning to wane. Consumer rights are rising but still a long way from develop countries. Better than nothing. After getting his signature and his IC no on the pcs of paper (2 copy) I can feel his uneasiness. Well, I raise the right point to him and the hell I care whether he likes it or not. I want to protect myself and what happen if something goes wrong and you think he will not point the finger at me easily. Tell me was it right to sign form without the transaction date not being mention and etc. What happen if his runner or him met with an accident in my car ? It is just pathetic sometimes to even think what is inside their head. Either they are pretending or forcefully trying to ignore whatever request that you may have.


0 Responses to “My "Wife"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3