Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Kids


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you don't have them you want them. If you have them, you hate them. An analogy of cold and hot water. Most people don't like cold nor hot water. Everybody want to drink a glass of warm water. Therefore how to obtain an equilibrium of this yin and yang in our everyday life ?

Just take my kids for example. Don't get me wrong. They are actually good kids. However, my elder son is a little bit wee playful. Once he is in his "SHIOK" mode, he is unstoppable, uncontrollable and unpredictable. Yeah, he's a bit of all that. Just very difficult to make decision or not sure how to really teach him. Tried many ways. Firstly, explain to him the problem and the consequences. If you do like this you might hit something or break something and therefore the broken glasses will cut you. That is painful and blood will be oozing out and etc. Hmmmm.....he was cool about it. Not very frighten nor very apprehensive of what I was telling him. Usually he will just run around non stop and when I ask him to stop for awhile cause I want to tell him something..........he will just ignore me and continue with his play. He wasn't like this before. I notice this only started after my 2nd son was born. Before that he had no one to play with and therefore was a bit bored. Now he always run around and play with his little brother non-stop. Whatever he does, the small one will just follow.

When this happen, I will be the one who keep nagging and telling them what to do. I feel so tired and so exhausted finding oneself keep repeating the same word again and again every night. Then I wonder are all this my pay time cause of my truancy and disobedient when I was younger ? I wasn't a a very obedient son and I was definite as naughty as both of them. I have a few hunch and a few glimpse of myself acting the way my kids act now.


0 Responses to “Kids”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3