Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Deja Vu


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Had anybody ever wonder you are re-living yesterday life or something like that. Not once but a few times already I felt. No.....its not too much matrix thingy or drinking too much booze or hallucination pill. I had felt as if I had done that particular scene or dream about it....something like that. Its real funny . Just like rewinding the VHS and you could see yourself acting/repeating the same movement in your daily life. Perhaps I'm going bonka ........or something like that. We'll see........


0 Responses to “Deja Vu”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3