Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




AirAsia


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




There is some news talk about AirAsia currently going on at the moment and I would like to lend my opinion on this. I read that Tony Fernades is piss off with the cabinet, MAS and etc. Their stock fell a few cent yesterday and today and AirAsia is grumbling to everyone else. Their point of contention is the lifting of the minimum ceiling ticket price for domestic flight.

For once I had to totally agreed with what the uneducated Jasin MP was banging about in Parliament on Wed. Why on earth is AirAsia whining about. If they think competition is good in the first place then go on head to head and fight MAS. I don't think AirAsia nor MAS should be given any exclusive route or subsidy at all. The fact that MAS had previously been given RM 1billion subsidy does not warrant a mention now. That was a fact and it was old story. Everybody know that.

I use to be an AirAsia supporter cause I'm the underdog type and always like people who work from the bottom up. However, I have personally experience not once but twice "LOUSY SERVICE", "PATHETIC STAFF" and "NO BRAiNER" management. Like to tell you what was the grouses I had with them.

KL (KLIA) - Langkawi (AirAsia 2yrs ago)

1. I bought my whole family for a trip to Langkawi with 2 senior citizen, 1 kid (<3 yrs) and my 6 mth pregnant wife tagging along. Not even one AirAsia staff came to our rescue nor offer any help to carry our luagage, help my pregnant wife or direct us or lead us up to the plane.

2. There is no system, no common sense from their staff right thru their management. Why can't they built some barrier for 2 different queue for senior citizen+kids+pregnant lady and the other for the rest. We had to struggle and was push from one side to the other when everyone rush in front to line up near the boarding ticket counter.

3. As soon as the boarding gate/door to the plane was open everybody just rush to the tarmar in disarray trying to get the best seat available. Just pathetic situation. I can't help but feeling a little bit embarass. WHY ? cause I am human and am the same species (homosapien) as them all kiasuly running towards the plane shoving and pushing all the way. This is the moment you feel like if only I am not human and hopefully nobody is watching. Its just so embarassing and so not right.

4. On the plane I was met with an arrogant and obnoxious air stewardess. Fake smile with punk hairstyle and 10cm thick cosmetic powder Barbie face. No service was fine with me but then when everybody was seated including my son on his own seat, this Barbie doll came up to me requesting my son to move and sit on my lap. I was stun and shouted F^&&^&*K. I had pay the seat price for my son to have his own seat. What else do you want. I think the Barbie got my message and immediately she retreated without saying a single word.

KL (LCCT) - Kuching (AirAsia 3 weeks ago)

1. Nothing to shout about LCCT. Low class, cheap layout and place look disarray and not systematic.

2. Checking-in still same old style and not kids/senior citizen friendly.

3. At the boarding counter, still no line nor any systematic approach on crowd control. As soon as boarding annoucement was heard the whole place turn into pasar malam. Everybody trying to cut queue, jump queue and etc. The disarray crowd with kids and old folks were long and Mr.Barbie and Ms.Barbie just "close one eye". The checking procedure for boarding ticket are done shabbyly and not orderly. No proper procedure and rules.

4. I was pushing my son on his umbrella stroller and no Barbie came to offer any advice nor help to explain what to do with the stroller when u reach the plane. The place was not disable friendly nor old folks friendly.......lots of staircase (going up and down ....plane, building and etc).

5. As soon as the gates are open, the same old story happen again. Totally same as 2 yrs ago. People rush, run, jump and etc trying to get on the plane. I was wondering then whether is there a situation where a passenger have no seating at all ? I mean do AirAsia reserve some extra seat for vacant or they will try to squeeze out all seat to maximize their profit and hence any customer rights.

6. I also notice that those Barbie's treat foreigner better than locals or ASIAN. Just observe their faces and treatment the next time you see them with a foreigner.

7. I almost forgot the most important matter. When I was on the way to LCCT I receive 2 calls from their staff. Both were asking me whether can voluteer to shift my 1pm flight to 3.30pm cause they have VVIP. I was steaming at the end of his conversation. WHAT !! I shouted. I have kid and babies with me and almost reaching LCCT already. I told them a firm NO. However was taken aback when I receive another call from them from another BARBIE asking the same thing. Aren't there any co-ordination at all in the office/call centre ? Don't they take NO for an answer.

8. On the plane, I make friend with 1 of the passenger seated next to me. He told me his group of 29 passenger was shifted 3 times from early morning flight to the afternoon. I was like huh.......... Deep inside of me I was thinking if it was me I would had fry them kow kow already. He told me before that AirAsia had wanted to split up the group and leave 1 kid on the next flight available as their plane was full. The group had opted to swap the kid with an adult but AirAsia couldn't make the decision and hence had to take 1 hour++ for their top management to decide.

Therefore my conclusion of AirAsia is

1. Low airfare - limited seat only

2. No customer service - no compassion

3. Don't expect anything

4. Just like taking an old bus at Puduraya terminal during the 70's


0 Responses to “AirAsia”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3