Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Summarization


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Haven't been writing quite regularly cause just can't find the time to do much now days. If I had the time it would had been better spend having  quickie with my wife....:)) Talking about sex, I find this interesting yet taboo in our culture. However, I believe there need to be some reservation and some conservativeness on society. Perhaps something like the British would best fit us instead of Americans.
 
Btw, that's not the reason I'm writing today. Was going to blog about other stuff. Let me list them over here to remind me to blog on them in due time.
 
1. The cough syrup Rhinatheol
2. Kuching trip
3. Sex and quickies
4. Housing loan


0 Responses to “Summarization”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3