Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Citibank


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is the worst bank that I would hate to love. I hate to love cause its suppose to be the biggest top 5 bank in the world and yet the kind of service I am getting from them is "SHIT". Yeah, you got that right. This is my personal experience. No joke or trying to make any slander or whatever. 2 days ago I called up their general no. (03-2383 0000) and was make to press lots of no. and after 2 minutes finally got hold of a operator. They call those operator customer officer or customer manager whatever you name it but to me its all same ....operator.

So I begin by telling them my mortgage loan with them and I ask for opinion and what kind of remedy could they provide. I mean I have a small housing loan with them and they are charging me interest of 8.3% with current market BLR of only 6.75%. Personally I have a few option up my hand. I could opt to settle the full payment with another loan that I am on the verge of getting with BLR at 5.5% only....... or I could ask for reduction in their interest rate. This might be a little bit confusing so let me write this in point form.

1. Settle full payment with loan from another bank with lower interest rate (5.5%)

2. Appeal for lower interest rate from 8.3%

3. Settle partial payment (reduce principal amount) but left 5% unreleased amount

4. Refinance within CITIBANK latest loan package with 3% 1st year

So there you have it.........I have a few options and I needed some advice or counter offer from CITIBANK. Therefore I needed to speak to someone in authority and also with knowledge. However, I was make to call 5 different numbers and had to be told many times.........sorry you have call the wrong section....we are in the sales.....we are not the specialize.........we only do new sales...........for existing customer pls refer to............I mean I was really piss off by then. Luckily I could still hold myself from shouting vulgarity at them. If they were in front of me then I would had head-butted the operator straight on. What kind of crap, fuc^&%$&^ bank is CITIBANK anyway. I think its my star that is not matching with CITIBANK !!!!

I had friends, colleague and etc being treated like human, king and royalty cause they are existing loan/credit card customer and etc. I mean of all the people why they have to pick me to abuse and treating me like animal. Am I not their customer too ? I was their credit card customer too once and I pay my bill on time and without any credit bought forward each month. Guess how they treat me. I make a dispute claim with them on one of their charges and hence the amount wasn't clear so for a mere RM5 they had the guts to blacklist/ban me the next following month. What kind of shit is that. To add salt to the wound, I had make an enquiry online with at least 10 bank on my application for a new housing loan. I wanted to find out their package on offered and the finer details. Guess what !!! All gave me reply thru phones or email except CITIBANK where they sent me a message asking me to call them if I want to know any thing. Hmm....guess they had too many customer already and hence this potential customer is not important. I really hope they go down or BNM restrict them further. I wouldn't pity them for the world. Couldn't care less.

CITIBANK is just too rigid and rule by computer, robots, operator with the IQ of 0 and all temporary/contract staff.

Conclusion, CITIBANK is a crap foreign bank who treat you like a robot except when they want to sell you something or call you up for marketing purposes. FULL STOP !!


1 Responses to “Citibank”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3