Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Idiot


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently I am going through some difficulty and it's a very complex situation. However let me put this in laymen term and as simple as possible. I went to a shop and inside the sales rep told me item A is for sale at RM100. However, I find it expensive though I like it very much. Hence, I begin to use my bargaining skill to to negotiate by

1. Comparing the same item with one in the next shop
2. Item A has some defective parts and etc
3. Clarification and justification for the higher price
4. Condition and any warranty provided or certificate to prove it genuine and not AP

I wasn't too particular on the above answer except the last part, where I specifically ask him was it all approved and genuine and will not run foul of the authority ! He gave me a definite answer with a little bit of arrogance. Yeah yeah yeah else I wouldn't have sold the items here and our neighbour also same. Don't worry everything is done according to the book. I gave my runner to do everything and its all ok.
OK my foot !!!!!!! After agreeing to buy item A for the price of RM100 and in doing so, where all the paper works come in, all of the sudden the "BASTARD" is trying to change his story and in evasive manoeuvre. What the F#C&King bastard he is. He stay in Mont Kiara, drives a nice RM150k++ car and yet F%%^ no different from those street jackass. Come on.........your are supposed to be an educated upper class citizen who is a father and a role model. Guess I was wrong. Don't ever judge a book by its cover cause in My especially they is still a lot of those rich BASTARD with kampung "mentality". I can name him but I wouldn't. He has the balls to tell me that his wife is the secretary to Mr.Robert Kouk (the tycoon) in one of his subsidiary. Welcome to pathetic world again.
Btw, much more interesting is the fact that another sales rep who is suppose to be the sales manager and also his cousin know nothing about sales at all. His title is sales manager but doesn't know the procedure and the kind of things you need to do to conclude a sales. Guess the "mentality" run in the family.


0 Responses to “Idiot”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3