Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Malaysian Politics


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you have been reading regularly, you will notice that I had sway from commenting about politics for awhile. Anyway, I felt I need to say what's in my mind at the moment. I am feeling a sense of loss and injustice on what's happening to Teresa Kok (The Seputeh MP).

How on earth can people have no common sense or any rule of law. Is this 2008 or 1908 or barbaric ages. Its like spanking your kids without finding out the truth. What and how does a parents teaches its kid ? I am totally not agreeable to ISA being use on MP Teresa Kok. Where is the fair opportunity to be offer to your kid to explain his side and version of the stories ? You don't lock your kid up and chain him hoping that he/she will be repentant.


0 Responses to “Malaysian Politics”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3