Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Friends


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am not too sure how to begin this but yeah...........I want to talk about friends. Perhaps if you had read my previous post you will know that I had lost another good friend of 11yrs to Singapore. I still feel her lost and I have to acknowledge that she was the center of the my dept. She was the gyroscope which balances the ruling power and the opposition. You get the picture. Nevertheless, her lost to me was more than that. She was there to give me another perspective most of the time thought not always I accepted her opinion. I find her occasionally old fashion, stubborn, conservative and wee bit too auntie. Anyway, I miss the out of this world answer. Her witty yet sharp tongue and above all some noises. She was talkative as I was and thus we complement each other. Even our bosses didn't dare to say anything with regard to us making loud noises because we just don't give a damn. She was the epitome and her existence created a sense of comfort and light up the atmosphere.

She was nervous for the major change. The moved, the new job and the new environment. I told her to relax. New place new curiosity, new perspective and new experience. As for the job............she wasn't even aware lady luck had struck her for she would be working in the world's most profitable and largest company in the world. Yeah, it's the top number 1 O&G company in the world and yet she never heard of it before. Now you see where she is from. Then I tell her what can be worst than the Jap company she's working in. There's systematic, blatant woman discrimination, biased and arrogant policy and philosophy practices by the Jap culture. She thought for a second and had to agree with me on that. There's just nothing worst than what she had been experiencing.

Anyway I wish her luck and hope to meet up again with her someday for a nice cup of coffee. Provided she still remembers all that I taught her cause she was computer illiterate when she first started out. She was just your ordinary next door neighbour auntie who doesn't know a thing about facebook, gmail nor what is IM..


0 Responses to “Friends”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3