Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Amusing English


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Ok, its been awhile since we had some laugh. Here's another manglish from the General Manager of a huge MNC. He's a local by the way and not some Jap. Nevertheless I think you can basically think of him as a Jap cause he has no …………argh……….you just take a guess yourself. I am not going to criticize him. His work and etc would one day speaks for itself.


0 Responses to “Amusing English”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3