Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




CNY '06


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I have not found the atmosphere and mood yet.
 
Just turn on the morning radio braodcast and I can't hear any CNY song at all. Usually a few days before CNY, there will be "Gong Si......gong si............" all over the airwaves. Not this time, perhaps all the station/sponsors or company are cutting cost and expediture in preparation for a major dip in the economy. The outlook isn't that good at the moment. Hopefully, after the CNY things would be better.


1 Responses to “CNY '06”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi, I like your site and your comment. Keep it up

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3