Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Children's Art


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, here's a few pieces of art by my son Joe. This is how we all look like to him.......btw, he's only 4.



This is his dad, ......me 4 eyes and nice hair styling with a fantastic lips.

Hmmm.........my wifey.........nothing much to talk about, like the saying goes "A Picture Says A Thousand Words".

This is little Joe. Don't get fooled by the innocent looking face, he's a monster, mischievous, hyper and worst of all talk like my mom.

....... and finally, his little bro.......didi, thats what we called him. Why!! .... he is the little one, cause he's still holding the milk bottle........hehe :)) .......and waiting inline to be another little monster.


0 Responses to “Children's Art”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3