Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Portability


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I wrote about this about a year ago and I felt this LKY – Minister was very good and deserve a pat on the back cause he has been very vocal and seen to be talking logic and common sense. He told everbody that portability is going to be implemented when and when. Half a year time and then another year gone by, target passes there is still no sign of portability being implemented. The reason I thought about this was because he make another smart and vocal statement about WIMAX and when it is going to be implemented.  

If you do a search on the net or our local online news portal, I am sure you can find lots of his comment with regard to these 2 topic. He make promises of year end delivery of portability than WIMAX and later on backtracked his statement with another year end target. So which of which statement from his horse mounth is worth taking as solid believeable statement. I always tell my kids don't make empty promises and lied about things more than once. The first time you lied, people wil give you the benefit of the doubt. 2 nd time people will be wary and on the 3rd time people knows you had a loud mouth. I am disappointed with him. I thought he was different since he seem genuinely intelligent and smart. I guess all politician are just pigs trying to portray that they are angel and naïve. LKY is no exemption. He talks louder than his brain size  He has been giving me and many tech savy people false hope. I am looking forward to portability and WIMAX implementation for ages and yet it still haven't taken off. It is still in infancy and might died a still born project, an idea, an aspiration never realized.

Now the question is why he who is having so much power and authority can't make a change or he doesn't want  to ?


0 Responses to “Portability”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3