Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Is a wife an object ?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Recently one of my colleague wife pass away in a freak accident. The next thing you know some of the M in my company was already discussing the issue of poor old colleague and how is he going to manage and cope with 5 kids. Then came the suggestion that he take another wife but what would people think of him. Perhaps a filthy dirty old man ? Sadly, what others really think of them doesn't really matter to them. They still think its their right and their privilege to take another wife. Some were saying he have 5 kids and while the older ones are in boarding school the youngest one is still in primary 1. Thus he needs a woman to care for his kids and run the chore at home. Some told me that usually (a norm in their culture) they would try to find a relative that is not married yet or someone who is still untouched.

The first thought when I hear that was …it's all so simple to them. The wife is just like an object….a vase. Its as if there are no emotion involve or they choose to ignore it and lay everything squarely on god. How pathetic and swallow mind these people have been. No wonder why many people that I know of urges me to let it be. "! Don't teach them to be too smart" was the loud cry echo everywhere.


0 Responses to “Is a wife an object ?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3