Curiosity, Thoughts and Whatever...

I'm not a regular blogger just occasionally wanna share some thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Hope you like what you see and written.....:))




Datuk Jimmy Choo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been reading many news on mainstream media with regard to him and our tourism minister. Promote this and that, how Malaysia own famous world designer etc. I always want to puke reading and looking at the pictures.

Can someone ask him or the minister in Parliament whether is the so called Datuk still a Malaysian? Does he have a British citizenship or PR just like Harrod king? Does he pay Malaysian taxes etc? So please don't claim them to be Malaysian anymore even if they have a foreign PR. It is embarrassing the least to say. If their loyalty is to Malaysia please tell all you only have a Malaysian passport and no PR of a foreign country.

As for Mrs.Minister, I still remember the Australian PR fiasco you were embroiled in a few years ago. I don't have too short a memory.


0 Responses to “Datuk Jimmy Choo”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3